As I was looking for some inspiration for fall decor, I stumbled upon a blog that had just what I was looking for. What do you know? I rhymed and didn’t even mean to.
I found this wreath that you could supposedly make for $10 and immediately thought there was no way unless it looked completely tacky and cheap.
Let me just say now that I was wrong, and I even made the wreath for $8.
So, what do you think?
I was going to take a photo of it with my entire porch, but I’m not quite ready with my other fall decor. Maybe after my shopping spree tomorrow…
Here’s how to make it!
What You Need:
3 pics of leaves from the Dollar Tree
1 garland from Wal-Mart that has pumpkins, gourds, acorns, or berries
1 grapevine wreath
Glue Gun and Hot Sticks
How to Make It:
- Cut the leaves off of the pics.
- Separate them by color.
- Cut everything off the garland and give it its own pile.
- Glue one set of colors at a time around the wreath while spacing them evenly.
- After you have done all of the leaves from the pics, begin to use the leaves to fill in all of the extra spaces with the leaves from the garland.
- Attach the pumpkins, gourds , berries, or acorns.
Hang up that gorgeous wreath and enjoy!
I’m loving mine!