After I accomplished goals one and two:
4. Have bedroom closet fixed and shelving added
6. Re-paint back door
7. Add closets to the laundry room
8. New rug for the living room
9. New bedside table(s) for the guest bedroom
10. New lamp(s) for the guest bedroom
11. Add mirror/art over buffet
12. Hang art over dresser in bedroom
I’m setting the bar really high, but I figure if I can actually mark off half of the list then I have made huge progress. These projects aren’t exactly on the cheap side! What I’d really love to do is put new hardwood floors down in the living room and dining room, but I’m not sure if that’s even in the realm of possibilities. We actually have the original hardwoods right now, but it lets in SO MUCH cold air during the winter that one will nearly freeze to death, which in turn makes the electric bill reflect that.
So, do you have any house goals this year? I’d love to see your list!